Community Action Process
School Travel Planning
Community Action Plan
Go out & play Challenge
Moving together Symposium
Official Community Plan
Recreation Master Plan
Inspiring kids and families to move in Canora
What we've been up to:
Here are a couple of highlights:
- Facility and infrastructure improvements on the community's existing facilities have been completed over the last three years.
- The most popular kids programs - basketball and swimming - continue to be promoted and provided to residents.
- Public skating and the shinny program attendance rates increased significantly in 2019.
To learn more about physical activity in Canora and the plan community leaders and residents developed to get local kids moving more, read their Community Profile.
- Exploring the potential of grooming cross country ski trails in Canora.
- Continuing to provide quality year round physical activity opportunities (both indoor and outdoor options) for kids and families.
Watch this space to keep up with what's happening. Sign up for our email list to make sure you don't miss a thing.
Want to know more?
- Learn about our Community Action Process.
- Visit the town's website or Facebook to find local opportunities to move.
- See what we're doing in other in motion communities.
- Reach out to your local in motion contact, Aaron Herriges - email@example.com.
Trending in Canora