Inspiring kids and families to move in Davidson
What we've been up to:
- Installed solar lights along the community's walking path to increase usage and safety.
- Holding discussions regarding the construction of a Skate Park for kids in town.
That's a wrap on #GOAP2020!
Wow! Saskatchewan logged 3,421,133 minutes of physical activity during March 1-10, 2020 in the Saskatchewan Blue Cross Go Out & Play Challenge. What an impressive number! While you didn't secure one of the cash prizes, we firmly believe that everyone wins when kids and their families get out and get moving. Don't stop now -- visit www.saskatchewaninmotion.ca to find more great ideas to keep your family moving all year long.
Watch this space to keep up with what's happening in Davidson. Sign up for our email list to make sure you don't miss a thing.
Want to know more?
- Learn about our Community Action Process.
- Visit the town's website or Facebook to find local opportunities to move.
- See what we're doing in other in motion communities.
- Reach out to your local in motion contact, Marcia McIvor - email@example.com.