Make & Use A Family Idea Jar
Having trouble keeping the kids active? Make a re:activity idea jar and have them draw an activity out of the jar whenever they're bored.
- Pick a container. The Bansleys use a decorative coffee tin.
- Print out our re:activity idea jar activity sheet.
- Add some of your own ideas. Make sure the kids contribute some of their favourite activities.
- Cut up the activity sheet and put the squares in your idea jar.
- When the kids are bored, have one of them draw an activity from your idea jar.
- Share with us. Post a picture of your idea jar on our Families in motion Facebook group or tell us what you use in the comments below.
Idea jar ideas:
- Gift bag
- Fish bowl
- Paper bag decorated by your kids
- Flower pot
- Mason jar