Community Action Process
School Travel Planning
Community Action Plan
Go out & play Challenge
Moving together Symposium
Official Community Plan
Recreation Master Plan
Inspiring kids and families to move in Kindersley
What we've been up to:
- Saskatchewan in motion met with residents to talk about physical activity opportunities in Kindersley and shared information about how we can help.
- The Pathway to Wellness provides community members (of all ages) the opportunity to use an indoor walking track to stay healthy! Other programs offered through this include:
- a (newly initiated) program for kids and adults with disabilities,
- a group exercise class,
- a track exercise group (slighty more advanced and provides a vigorous exercise class 2-3 times/week),
- a swimming program,
- and a supervised time in an open wellness room 2-3 times/week.
- A sensory path (which was designed and created by a local artist) was developed in the local rink.
- Investigating whether to add sensory pathways in other parks and sidewalks in the community.
- Planning to invite local moms to come for a walk with their little ones and encourage them to use the Pathway to Wellness this winter.
Watch this space to keep up with what's happening in Kindersley. Sign up for our email list to make sure you don't miss a thing.
Want to know more?
- Learn about our Community Action Process.
- Visit the town's website, Facebook or Twitter to find local opportunities to move.
- See what we're doing in other in motion communities.
- Reach out to your local in motion contact, Chelsea Omneff - firstname.lastname@example.org.