Increasing options in Langenburg
Langenburg started the Community Action Process in 2016. Here's how they've been getting families moving more since then:
- increasing local options by building an outdoor archery range, introducing a co-ed slow pitch league and opening the school fitness centre to the public outside school hours
- grooming a cross-country ski trail thanks to a local volunteer
- presenting school travel planning recommendations to town council
- raising money for a new outdoor pool (half way there!)
Read Langenburg's plan for getting kids moving more.
- looking at setting up a cross country ski club next winter
- making the sportsground more accessible by active transportation
- continuing to raise money for the outdoor pool
Get involved - Want to learn more about what Langenburg in motion is up to? Want to get involved? Contact Juli Mitschke - firstname.lastname@example.org.