Inspiring kids and families to move in Langenburg
What we've been up to:
- Archery for kids and adults has been one of the most successful year-round programs in Langenburg.
- The cross country ski trails continue to be groomed by volunteers.
- The new school gymnasiums are extensively used by students for extracurricular activities.
- Improvements have been made to help make active transportation options to and from school readily available to kids.
- We presented at the youth mental health summit, Technology and Our Health, on November 29 2019. We had a great time chatting with Grade 7-12 students and staff from Langenburg, Churchbridge and Melville.
To learn more about physical activity in Langenburg and the plan community leaders and residents developed to get local kids moving more, read their Community Profile.
- Fundraising is almost complete and work will begin on the new pool in 2020, with completion scheduled for 2021!
Watch this space to keep up with what's happening in Langenburg. Sign up for our email list to make sure you don't miss a thing.
Want to know more?