Community Action Process
School Travel Planning
Community Action Plan
Go out & play Challenge
Moving together Symposium
Official Community Plan
Recreation Master Plan
Screen time documentaries shown in Porcupine Plain
We held two special screenings with Porcupline Plain's Primary Health Care Team:
- Screenagers: Growing Up In the Digital Age (January 14 2020)
- Screenagers NEXT CHAPTER: Uncovering Skills for Stress Resilience (February 3 2020)
We had great conversations discussing balancing screen time at both sessions, and the information gathered will be used by a provincial working group that is being established to review and to develop an action plan to support leaders, educators and parents across the province.
Watch this space to keep up with what's happening in Porcupine Plain. Sign up for our email list to make sure you don't miss a thing.
Want to know more?
- Learn about our Community Action Process.
- Visit the town's website to find local opportunities to move.
- See what we're doing in other in motion communities.
- Contact us to learn how you can get involved - email@example.com.