re:activity Skill Challenge
To encourage them to be more active, we challenged the Bansley girls to keep walking to school and learn a new skill. Why not challenge your kids to learn a new skill this month? Here’s how to get started:
1. Choose one of the options we gave Claira, Chloe and Quinn or let the kids come up with their own ideas. Try to pick something new and fun.
2. Go shopping for the equipment you need.
3. Set some rules. We gave the Bansley girls three rules:
- Practice every day.
- No parents (We wanted the girls to learn to be active on their own. If you’ve got younger kids you may need to help.).
- Take pictures or video.
4. At the end of the challenge period, have the kids demonstrate their new skill and celebrate their achievements.