Community Action Process
School Travel Planning
Community Action Plan
Go out & play Challenge
Moving together Symposium
Official Community Plan
Recreation Master Plan
That's a wrap on #GOAP2020!
Wow! Saskatchewan logged 3,421,133 minutes of physical activity during March 1-10, 2020 in the Saskatchewan Blue Cross Go Out & Play Challenge. What an impressive number! While you didn't secure one of the cash prizes, we firmly believe that everyone wins when kids and their families get out and get moving. Don't stop now -- visit www.saskatchewaninmotion.ca to find more great ideas to keep your family moving all year long.
Watch this space to keep up with what's happening in Rosthern. Sign up for our email list to make sure you don't miss a thing.
Want to know more?
- Learn about our Community Action Process.
- Visit the town's website, Facebook or Twitter to find local opportunities to move.
- See what we're doing in other in motion communities.
- Reach out to your local in motion contacts:
- Mitch Luiten - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vanessa Atkins - email@example.com